Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics happily offers many dental restoration treatments, including dental inlays & onlays. Our team exercises the utmost care to ensure a patient’s composite resin inlays & onlays perfectly match their teeth.
The Inlays & Onlays Procedure Process
Inlays & onlays closely resemble dental crowns. However, the main difference is that our dentists recommend inlays and onlays when a patient has a healthy tooth structure that doesn’t require crowns.
After determining that you’re a good candidate, the procedure follows six steps:
- Your dentist rigorously cleans your teeth, removing any decay.
- The area requiring treatment receives local numbing anesthesia.
- Your dentist sends your tooth impression to the lab to create a customized onlay or inlay.
- A temporary cover protects your tooth from damage.
- The permanent inlay or onlay replaces your temporary cover and cements to your teeth.
- Your dentist polishes and smoothes out your inlay or onlay, ensuring a perfect fit.
The composite material composing inlays & onlays is durable but requires care. Proper oral hygiene ensures your treatment results last for decades.
You Can Trust Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics
Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics is the name to trust when you need comprehensive dental care.
Call Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics at (440) 777-2757 to learn more about inlays & onlays in North Olmsted.